Wednesday 16 November 2016

Does weight loss pills really work or is it fake?

Q : I am 19 years old male and I am overweight. I have tried dieting, gym, running and everything. But none of them work. I am going to try weight loss pill, don’t want to mention the name of the pills. But will they work from inside to reduce the weight. I have personally seen there is side effects and people feel dizzy and tired after taking that pill. I am going to take risk though. Your advise people.


A : It might be genetics. Your dad or mom would have been overweight. It be be running in the family and you need to first check on this. If this is not the case then you should continue with dieting and workouts. As far as I am concerned I don’t think that weight loss pills should be taken. It is not that they might be fake but it is very dangerous and it is against nature. Try to reduce weight naturally. Take in lot of water and do routine workout and eat non weight gaining foods.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.